- $37 for one G-Pass to see Motörhead (up to $50 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the show will most likely start: ‘We are Motörhead and we play rock ’n’ roll…”
- How Allmusic.com’s Stephen Thomas Erlewine describes the band’s particular brand of rock ‘n’ roll: “Motörhead’s overwhelmingly loud and fast style of heavy metal was one of the most groundbreaking styles the genre had to offer in the late ’70s.”
- Hits that kept them on the charts and in the jackhammering hearts of fans: “Bomber,” “Iron Fist,” “Snaggletooth,” and the ubiquitous “Ace of Spades,” which has popped up in various video games (Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3), TV shows (House), and films (Grosse Pointe Blank)
- The band’s fearless leader: bassist and vocalist Lemmy, AKA Ian Fraser Kilmister, recognizable for his formidable mutton chops, bushy mustache, and gravel-chugging voice
- Motörhead’s latest: 2015’s Bad Magic, which just so happens to coincide with the band’s 40th anniversary