What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general admission upper balcony at Motörhead (up to $41.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the show will most likely start: ‘We are Motörhead and we play rock ’n’ roll…”
- How Allmusic.com’s Stephen Thomas Erlewine describes the band’s particular brand of rock ‘n’ roll: “Motörhead’s overwhelmingly loud and fast style of heavy metal was one of the most groundbreaking styles the genre had to offer in the late ’70s.”
- Hits that kept them on the charts and in the jackhammering hearts of fans: “Bomber,” “Iron Fist,” “Snaggletooth,” and the ubiquitous “Ace of Spades,” which has popped up in various video games (Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3), TV shows (House), and films (Grosse Pointe Blank)
- The band’s fearless leader: bassist and vocalist Lemmy, AKA Ian Fraser Kilmister, recognizable for his formidable mutton chops, bushy mustache, and gravel-chugging voice
- Motörhead’s latest: 2015’s Bad Magic, which just so happens to coincide with the band’s 40th anniversary
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.