- One ticket to the Nitro Arenacross Tour
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m. on both nights
Ticket and Event Options
- $10 for one ticket to the event on Friday, November 20, 2015, at 7:30 p.m. at the Southern Illinois Center in DuQuoin, IL ($20 value)
- $12 for one ticket to the event on Friday, February 5, 2016, at 7:30 p.m. at the Family Arena in St. Charles, MO ($20 value)
The Arctic Cat Nitro Arenacross Tour
This November, the Arctic Cat Nitro Arenacross Tour barrels back on to dirt tracks as riders jockey for points and attempt to climb the standings. The three-month, multi-state tour makes its second stop at the DuQuoin State Fairgrounds right before Thanksgiving, and on New Year’s Day, it skids into St. Charles for its fifth stop.
At each Nitro Arenacross event, riders zip around a track riddled with jumps that can send them flying as high as 60 feet into the air. Different competitive classes also showcase the skills of riders from various age groups: kids zip around the track on 50cc bikes, and professionals harness the power of fire-breathing 450cc MX bikes that would have no problem fitting in on the AMA Supercross Circuit or at a dragon’s birthday party. Last season, Addison Emory IV ran away from the competition in the 450cc points standings, finishing the year nearly 50 points ahead of second-place Cody Agler and nearly 100 points ahead of third-place Mitch Gaylord.
655 Executive Drive
Du Quoin, IL 62832