- One ticket to the final weeks of Motown The Musical
- When: When: Select Performances December 16–January 15, with a special matinee performance on Friday, January 16
- Where: Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $77 for mid-mezzanine section (up to $106.25 value)
- $114 for select orchestra and front mezzanine sections (up to $156.75 value)
- $100 for select orchestra and front mezzanine sections on Friday, January 16, at 2 p.m. (up to $156.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Motown The Musical
Before they were household names, they were singers and dancers with big dreams and even bigger talent. But the artists of Motown Records—including Smokey Robinson, Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, and The Temptations—would go on to redefine the sound of American music. At the center of it this creative resurgence was Berry Gordy, the founder of the record label and the man whose life story inspired this musical.
Whether swooning to “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” or “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” audiences will be hard-pressed not to sing along to this parade of hits. The classic music is brought to life by a talented cast of vocalists, who don the guises of such icons as The Supremes and Michael Jackson throughout the energetic production. The New York Times’ Charles Isherwood praised the cast, as well as the lavish musical’s depiction of “the sweet stream of music that fused the soul of rhythm and blues with the ear worm hooks of pop.”