What You'll Get
A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to Mount Dora Blues-n-Groove Weekend (up to $55 value)
- When: Friday, May 16–Saturday, May 17
- Where: Elizabeth Evans Park
- Section: general-admission lawn. Ticket holders are encouraged to bring their own blankets and chairs.
- Door time: 5:30 p.m. on Friday; 5 p.m. on Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees.
Mount Dora Blues-n-Groove Weekend
- Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers: The blues guitarist showcases skills honed as a member of The Nighthawks and The Assassins, and as an occasional collaborator with the legendary Muddy Waters.
- Ana Popovic: A 2014 nominee for Contemporary Blues Female Artist of the Year, Popovic growls out funky jams in a distinctive, brassy voice.
- Big Bill Morganfield: Muddy Waters' son specializes in true throwback blues, marked with rasping vocals and rolling bass, though with a decided lack of lyrics about a favorite cart-horse running away.
- Selwyn Birchwood: The guitarist and his band took home top honors at the 2013 International Blues Challenge.
- Paul Stott Group: The band provides a rollicking soundtrack to heartbreak with a blend of classic and modern blues and southern rock.
- Joel DaSilva & The Midnight Howl: This Chicago-based guitarist and his band wailed their way to victory at the 2013 Central Florida Blues Challenge.
- Click here to see the rest of the lineup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/16 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Elizabeth Evans Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Visit Mount Dora's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Valid only for 5/16 and 5/17, not valid for 5/18. No coolers allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.