All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During this excursion, passengers relax in a vintage train while taking in breathtaking scenery, colorful Spring blossoms, and on-train Western-robbery-themed entertainment
- Trains board at 10:30 a.m. and depart at 11 a.m. Click to learn more about the seating options
- Trains return at approximately 3:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 110 Railroad St. Hood River, OR
- Box lunch available for an extra $12 per person during reservation or at the depot up until departure time. On-site parking is available for $5 fee.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Expiration Date Varies. All sales final. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Valid only for date and seating area purchased. Train schedules subject to change. Departure times are 11AM; 10:30AM is suggested time of arrival. Box lunch available for an extra $12 per person during reservation or at the depot up until departure time. Parking available on-site for $5 (not included). Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mount Hood Railroad
Taking a scenic tour aboard Mount Hood Railroad is like stepping back in time. Their vintage restored railcars provide the nostalgia of a bygone era. While onboard, Mount Hood and Mount Adams provide picturesque backdrops as guests travel through woods and orchards and guests can almost smell the freshly-picked fruit and milled wood that grows just beyond the train's windows as it rolls through the Hood River Valley—products that have been carried along the 22-mile track since the Oregon Lumber Company built the short-line railroad in 1906.
A stop in Parkdale offers guests a chance to enjoy the park to stretch their legs, purchase a Deli boxed lunch for $12 per person or visit the Hutson Museum for small ($1) admission fee.