What You'll Get
- Mountain Rails Live
- When: through September 13 at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Alamosa
- $20 for one standard-class ticket to one standard concert through August 30 (up to $39 value)
- $25 for one standard-class ticket to one premium concert through September 13 (up to $49 value)
Mountain Rails Live
- What you’ll do: hop aboard a Rio Grande Scenic Railroad train in Alamosa that ascends 9,400 feet to Fir Summit Amphitheater in La Veta
- What you’ll see: sweeping majestic views of the Rocky Mountains, complete with flora, fauna, and fresh air
- What you’ll hear: twangy banjos behind folky lyrics from the classic-country music act
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.