- One G-Pass to see MOVE LIVE on TOUR with Julianne and Derek Hough
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for seating in sections 200–204, rows P–W (up to $35.25 value)
- $26 for seating in sections 200–204, rows G–H (up to $48.60 value)
- $33 for early-discount seating in sections 201–203, rows K–N (up to $60.10 value) [Limitedtickets available at this special price]
- $43 for seating in sections 201–203, rows K–N (up to $60.10 value)
- $42 for early-discount seating in sections 100 or 104, rows X–BB (up to $81.75 value) [Limitedtickets available at this special price]
- $52 for seating in sections 100 or 104, rows X–BB (up to $81.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MOVE LIVE on Tour with Julianne and Derek Hough
- How you know Julianne and Derek Hough: as the sibling superstars who each have taken home multiple trophies on Dancing with the Stars
- How you know Julianne on her own: from her starring roles in films including Footloose and Rock of Ages, and her win for Top New Female Vocalist at the 2009 Academy of Country Music awards
- How you know Derek on his own: he’s not just the winningest champion on DWTS, he also took home an Emmy for his choreography work on the show, and choreographed the gold-winning ice dancing routine at the 2014 Olympics
- Together: they demonstrate fluid new moves based in musical theater styles, and Latin-inspired ballroom dances such as the cha-cha and rumba
- The music: EDM-tinged takes on songs such as “Great Balls of Fire” and “Shout,” and sibling-sung duets such as “Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better”
- The support: ten backup dancers, guest choreographers Nappytabs, and stylist Marco Marco