What You'll Get
- $4 for one G-Pass for general-admission seating (up to $6.20 value)
- $15 for one VIP G-Pass, which includes reserved seating, skip-the-line privileges, and one popcorn ($19.20 total value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Movie Night: “Half Baked”
- The Movie: Sure, there’s a plot. When Kenny (Harland Williams) accidentally kills a diabetic police horse by feeding it junk food, his lifelong buddies Thurgood Jenkins (Dave Chappelle), Brian (Jim Breuer) and Scarface (Guillermo Díaz) turn to selling a potent strain of stolen laboratory-grown marijuana to bail him out of jail. This gets the boys in trouble with a rival drug lord, and there’s a romantic subplot, too. But Half Baked doesn’t need it plot. It’s all about the absurd jokes (written by Chapelle and future Chappelle’s Show co-creator Neil Brennan), the memorable one-liners, and the unforgettable…
- Cameos: Watch out for scene-stealing turns from Jon Stewart (“You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill… on weed?”), Willie Nelson (“Man, I remember when a dimebag cost a dime, you know what I mean?”), and Bob Saget (we can’t quote it here).
- Standing Ovation Moment: When Scarface sets the gold standard for quitting a job.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.