- Family ticket packages to Mr. Marvel’s Wondertorium
- When: performances now through September 7. The schedule varies weekly, but typically includes performances Wednesday—Thursday.
- Where: Mr. Marvel’s Wondertorium
- Door time: doors open daily at 10:45 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule
- $7 for one adult and one child (up to $16.47 value)
- $10 for one adult and two children (up to $23.67 value)
- $14 for two adults and two children (up yo $32.94 value)
Mr. Marvel’s Wondertorium
- The Museum: Tours begin with a guided stroll through the museum of oddities, during which guests can pet a snake-necked turtle, peer at shrunken heads, and gaze into the eyes of a Mexican walking fish
- The Show: After the tour, get a personal circus-style performance from one of the Marvel family members
- The Performers: Each show may include performances from fire-eaters, contortionists, or Mr. Marvel himself, who lies face-down in shattered glass as a lucky audience member stands on his head