What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one ticket for rear loge or front balcony seating (up to $50.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ms. Lauryn Hill
- How you first met Ms. Lauryn Hill: as L-Boogie, the rich and raspy alto of ’90s rebel R&B trio the Fugees
- What not to get twisted: she might have been the best singer of the bunch, but she can rap like a champion, too
- Deep-burrowing ear worms from the Fugees era: “Killing Me Softly,” “Ready or Not,” “Fu-Gee-La”
- What followed her time with the Fugees: the game-changing solo album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, named one of the greatest albums of all time by Rolling Stone
- Miseducation song that starts playing in your head as soon as you read her name: “Doo Wop (That Thing)”
- Her most recent work: after a long chart hiatus spent touring and sporadically entering the studio, she shot back with the smooth and spacy standalone “Repercussions” in 2010
- Proof that she hasn’t lost her edge: the 2014 release “Black Rage,” a heartbreaking, politically charged sendup of “My Favorite Things” that Hill dedicated to the protesters in Ferguson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.