What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
- Friday, June 1, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 3, at 7 p.m.
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person.
- Who she is: Funniest Mom in America finalist and powerful female comedian with an honest and in your face perspective on family life
- Her standup style: deadpan stories about the grating idiosyncrasies of her three children
- Seen and heard: Ms. Pat has appeared on podcasts WTF with Marc Maron and The Joe Rogan Experience, as well as in Comedy Central’s This is Not Happening and NBC’s Last Comic Standing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ontario Improv
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.