- $85 for one participant entry (up to $109.15 value)
- Must be 16+ to participate
- Finisher t-shirt and sports headband
- Finisher beer (21+)
Customers must register on the Mudderella website provided in the redemption instructions after purchase. Customers MUST register through this website at least 24 hours prior to event in order to be allowed to participate in event. No refunds will be issued for customers who do not sign up after purchase and are not able to participate in the event as a result.
Get ready to shake up your typical girls get-together with a totally unique experience when you sign up for Mudderella, a 5+ mile obstacle run that encourages cooperation and a fun time among friends both on and off the course. It’s designed by women, for women, to give participants a chance to find their strength and get their hands dirty. Read on to find out what you’ll encounter:
- Plenty of Obstacles: Each course packs up to 15 obstacles to challenge runners. Expect to climb walls, crawl through the mud under ropes, and even jump stunt woman-style from a platform onto an inflated landing pad.
- The StrongWall: This Mudderella tradition has visitors anonymously write what gives them strength—whether that be a person, experience, or quality —and read what inspires others.
- Photo Opportunities: Throughout the event, Gameface Media will be snapping pictures. You can get them for free a week later.
- Rinsing Stations: You don’t want to stay muddy forever. After the race, onsite rinsing stations spray away the mud and get you ready for…
- The Revive Party: Hang out with your teammates, refuel with some food, and dance to music in Mudderella village.
- A Good Cause: Mudderella partners with Futures Without Violence, a nonprofit that fights to prevent domestic violence and support survivors.