All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for best available seating (up to $55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- What they are: Swiss-based mask theater troupe
- What they use: surreal masks, seemingly ordinary props, and both light and shadow
- What they don’t use: verbal language, every show is wonderfully relatable, free from the constraints of the spoken word
- Their history: Bernie Schürch, Floriana Frassetto, and Andres Bossard developed the first show in 1972.
- How they were introduced to the U.S.: they closed every episode in the first season of The Muppet Show.
- Their latest work: “You and Me” transforms everyday objects into whimsical displays of color and movement while tackling such issues as environmentalism and digital life
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact Guest Services Office prior to purchase for availability. Note: There is no accessible seating in the balcony section. Ticket value includes all fees. Seats will be assigned automatically. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.