What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Mummenschanz
- Where: NYU Skirball Center
- Seating: best available based on value
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 see the show at 7 p.m. on November 20, 21, 24, or 25 (up to $49 value)
- $27 to see the show at 3 p.m. on November 22, 23, or 30, or at 7 p.m. on November 22 (up to $55 value)
- $34 to see the show at 7 p.m. on November 20, 21, 24, or 25 (up to $69 value)
- $37 to see the show at 3 p.m. on November 22, 23, or 30, or at 7 p.m. on November 22 (up to $75 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at NYU Skirball Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Mummenschanz's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Seating is best available up to purchased value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts
NYU sits at the center of the creative fondue pot that is Greenwich Village, but it spent its first 172 years without a full-scale, professional performance space. That finally changed in 2003 with the opening of the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts. Embracing the artistic spirit of its neighborhood, the center's 860-seat proscenium theater hosts everything from student productions to innovative performance groups from around the world.