What You'll Get
- $70 for two reserved-seating tickets to your choice of three productions (up to $106.13 value)
- Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board-game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die!
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives
- For a madcap TV dating show that takes a turn toward deadly, see How to Murder a Millionaire
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must call box office in advance to arrange parties of 2 or more to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.