What You'll Get
- $74 for two reserved tickets to a Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $112.01 value).
- Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- Seating: general admission (parties larger than four should call in advance in order to sit together)
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (September 15; October 27; November 17; December 8)
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (September 9 or 29; October 6 or 21; November 10 or 24; December 2, 16, or 30)
- For an eerie mystery involving a rich woman, a quirky medium, and an unscrupulous husband, see Murder at Miss Mary’s (August 18; September 8 or 22; October 13 or 28; November 25; December 9 or 22)
- For a madcap TV dating show that takes a turn toward deadly, see How to Murder a Millionaire (August 25; September 30; October 14; November 3 or 18; December 15 or 23)
- For a crime tale that unfolds on the set of a 1940s movie and involves all sorts of Hollywood characters, see Murder on the Movie Set (September 23; October 7; November 4 or 11; December 1 or 29)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Parties of 4 or more must call in advance to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.