- $65 for two tickets to a Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates on October 3–November 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Seating: general admission (parties larger than four should call in advance in order to sit together)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (October 3, 10, or 25)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (October 4, 11, 17, or 24)
- For an eerie mystery involving a rich woman, a quirky medium, and an unscrupulous husband, see A Ghostly Crime (October 4, 11, or 31)
- For an evening with a despised yet charmingly zany family of aristocrats, and an attempt to figure out who killed their patriarch, see Murder! More or Less…A Comedy? (November 1)