What You'll Get
- $65 for two tickets to Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates, August 7–29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- General admission (parties of four or larger should call in advance in order to sit together)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For messages from the beyond, psychic mediums, and a ghastly murder that gets an Andrew Lloyd Webber–style musical treatment, see The Phantom of the Country Club (August 7)
- For a board-game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (August 8, 14 or 28)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (August 15 or 21)
- For a madcap TV dating show that takes a turn toward deadly, see How to Murder a Millionaire (August 22 or 29)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher acts as ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.