- $59 for one ticket to see Merry Murder at the Tropicabana (up to $127.06 value)
- Admission includes a buffet dinner, early entry, an autographed cast photo, and pictures from the evening
- When: Thursday, December 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Zio Fraedo’s
- General admission
- The buffet is served from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Merry Murder at the Tropicabana
Ricky—the owner of the Tropicabana club and the husband of a certain famed redhead—is about to sign a contract with movie-mogul heiress Celia B. DeMilo. He and his wife Lucy, along with their friends Ethel and Fred, have gathered at the hot spot for an evening of celebratory dancing and tropical cocktails. Even with Lucy and Ethel’s silly attempts to break into show business, everything is going swimmingly—until gangster Mr. Big shows up and someone else shows up murdered. It’s up to the audience to answer the all-important questions of who did it and with what in between bites of savory Italian dishes.