- $59 for a VIP package for one to the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater (up to a $127.59 value)
- When: Saturday, November 30, at 7:30 p.m. Dinner begins at 6 p.m.
- Where: Zio Fraedo's
- Seating: premium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The VIP package includes:
- Red-carpet entrance with photographer
- All-you-can-eat buffet from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., including prime rib
- Autographed cast photo
Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
- What's the mystery?: During the elegant dinner, someone is murdered—and it's up to the audience to figure out who committed the heinous act. The November 30 show is entitled The After Black Friday Murder Mystery Special
- Why is the performance a comedy if someone gets killed?: No one actually dies—it's just actors expertly pretending.
- How can I tell they're actors?: You'll receive a signed copy of the cast photo to prove it.
- What kind of dinner will I have?: An all-you-can-eat buffet, which includes prime rib. Coffee and dessert will be served at intermission.
611 Gregory Ln.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523Get Directions