What You'll Get
- $59 for one ticket to Murdererous Crossing (up to $127.50 value). Admission includes a buffet dinner, early entry, an autographed cast photo, and pictures from the evening.
- Where: Zio Fraedo’s
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Friday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Friday, April 24, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Friday, May 22, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- The buffet is served from 6–7:30 p.m. each night.
- The Plot: at a wedding planned on the HMS Victoria, audience members stand-in for the best man, bridesmaid, mother of the groom, and father of the bride, and two surprise guests are there as well—a villainous murderer, and the renowned investigator Inspector Clurrot
- For Fans Of: Murder on the Orient Express, Death on the Nile, and other Agatha Christie mysteries set in a closed space
- The Menu: the star of this executive buffet is the tender-cut prime rib
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Tickets are general admission. Discount reflects Look Out World Events's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. RSVP required; email email@example.com. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.