What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to “Murderous Crossing” (up to $70 value)
- When: April 24 or May 22, 2015 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Zio Fraedo’s
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Events at Zio Fraedo’s have a two-item minimum, not included in this deal.
- The Plot: at a wedding planned on the HMS Victoria, audience members stand-in for the best man, bridesmaid, mother of the groom, and father of the bride, and two surprise guests are there as well—a villainous murderer, and the renowned investigator Inspector Clurrot
- For Fans Of: Murder on the Orient Express, Death on the Nile, and other Agatha Christie mysteries set in a closed space
- The Menu: George’s menu includes gourmet lounge fare, red and white wine, and six signature cocktails
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Redeem on 4/24 or 5/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Zio Fraedo's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Look Out World Events's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6 p.m. for dinner. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 2-item minimum purchased required for all diners. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.