What You'll Get
- $32 for two tickets to Theatre Rowe Productions: “Murder at the Family Reunion” and a bottle of wine (up to $60 value)
- Where: The Old Mill Brewpub
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- While this is a dinner theatre, dinner is not included.
- Friday, March 27, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28, at 6 p.m.
- Door time: 5 p.m.
Theatre Rowe Productions: “Murder at the Family Reunion”
- The Family: The Hoopers, who all hate each other.
- The Reunion: A yearly affair that only takes place because rich Uncle Louie insists, and the whole family wants to find a way into his will. But this year’s different—Louie brought a new friend, and the whole family’s feeling murderous.
- The Setting: The Old Mill Brewpub, an ideal spot for dinner theatre. Dinner is not included.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 3 person. Reservation recommended, but not required. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Old Mill Brewpub. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Theatre Rowe Productions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 45 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Dinner not included. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Theatre Rowe Productions Murder Mystery Theatre
Most weekend nights at Theatre Rowe, someone gets murdered, but somehow the cops never arrive. Instead, it's up to the audience to join characters played by local actors try to answer the age-old questions "Whodunit?" and "Should I pair red or white wine with this fish dish?" (While they weigh their suspicions, guests can also opt to order a full dinner.)