- $32 for two tickets to a murder-mystery play, plus a bottle of wine (up to $60 value)
- Where: The Old Mill, below The Brewpub
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Dinner is available for an additional fee
- Going Once, Going Twice…Murder, select dates, May 8–24
- Married by Midnight, Dead by Dawn, select dates, June 12–July 12
Murder Mystery Theatre
- Going Once, Going Twice…Murder: There’s been a murder at a ritzy auction, and it’s up to a nervous rookie detective to determine the culprit—if she can hold her own against a feuding couple, a snobby heiress, and a host of other colorful characters.
- Married by Midnight, Dead by Dawn: A bumbling security guard finds himself in over his head when a murder is committed at the seedy casino where he works.
Theatre Rowe Productions Murder Mystery Theatre
Most weekend nights at Theatre Rowe, someone gets murdered, but somehow the cops never arrive. Instead, it's up to the audience to join characters played by local actors try to answer the age-old questions "Whodunit?" and "Should I pair red or white wine with this fish dish?" (While they weigh their suspicions, guests can also opt to order a full dinner.)
The Old Mill
711 E Main St.
Suite O, Lower Level (below The Brewpub)
Lexington, SC 29072