What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: optional food package grants access to a buffet including pizza, wings, mac and cheese, and more
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older to enter, 21 or older to drink
Gin and Whodunit? A Murder Mystery
- The theme: the Roaring Twenties, a time in which jazz was emerging, booze was illegal, and murder was much easier to get away with
- The cast: The witty, quick-thinking members of Night Moose Improv mingle with guests while dropping clues and red herrings.
- The dress code: Attendees are encouraged to come dressed in ’20s-era garb—that means flapper dresses, feather boas, pinstriped suits, and fedoras.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older; must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.