Bullets fly and mobsters dance over a hearty three-course dinner in an interactive murder mystery
What You'll Get
- General admission
- When: Saturdays at 7 p.m., January 26 through April 27
- Three-course dinner included
- Click here to view the schedule.
Murdered By the Mob
- The Plot: mobsters, molls, and a newly inducted Godfather break bread while dodging bullets and dancing the night away
- The Characters: Besides the goodfellas playing both victims and suspects, every audience member is up for a “Best Actor” award as well.
- The Dinner: rigatoni a la vodka appetizer, chicken parmigiana, Italian bread, coffee or tea, and cookies (vegetarian and low-carb options are available as well, and must be pre-ordered)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 3/person. Limit 3/group. Online reservation required, subject to availability. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Extra $15 service and tax charge per person not included and must be paid when reserving seat. Additional $25 fee per person for parties larger than three people. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.