What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Macy Gray (up to $34.76 value)
- When: Sunday, October 12, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Amos’ Southend
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- The voice: Billie Holliday in her deepest solitude, Betty Davis kicking Miles out of the house, Eartha Kitt being Eartha Kitt
- The hit that made Macy a household name: “I Try,” the Grammy-winning gem from her 1999 breakthrough, On How Life Is
- Movies that made you say, “Whoa, that’s Macy Gray!”: Training Day, The Paperboy, Spider-Man, For Colored Girls
- The new album: The Way
- Why Macy made The Way, in her own words: “I wanted to create a record that reflects who I’ve become as a woman, mother and artist. This album is very personal to me. I want my fans to understand the place where I’m at in life and feel inspired by my music because it’s relatable.”
- If you’re lucky: she might perform some of the unique covers she’s recorded in the last few years, including her takes on Arcade Fire, Kanye West, Metallica, and Radiohead
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 10/12 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Amos' Southend. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Music Farm Productions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.