All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to see Eric Hutchinson with special guest Tristan Prettyman (up to $23.69 value)
- When: Tuesday, November 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Music Farm Columbia
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- His voice: soft as a baby’s silk purse
- His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
- Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts: “Rock and Roll” and “Ok, It’s Alright With Me”
- Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top Ten: Perez Hilton
- Other places you’ve heard Hutchinson’s dulcet tones: on Grey’s Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN’s Fantasy Focus podcast
- His latest album: Pure Fiction
- Neat fact about Pure Fiction: He wrote half of it in only three days
- How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: He decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as “Tell the World,” “Love Like You,” and “I Got the Feelin’ Now.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Music Farm Columbia. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketfly's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 16 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.