- Tickets to Music for MS Roots Music Festival
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Hartwood Acres Amphitheater
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- $10 for one ticket (up to $25 value)
- $18 for two tickets (up to $50 value)
- $29 for four tickets (up to $100 value)
Attendees should bring their own chairs. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event; customers bringing their own refreshments will be asked for a donation at the gate
Music for MS Roots Music Festival
- The out-of-towners: Nashville’s eclectic Americana act, Humming House, who are back by popular demand, plus the roosty charm of Knoxville’s The Black Lillies and the dulcet harmonies of The Mulligan Brothers from Mobile, Alabama
- The Pennsylvanians: the Tiger Maple String band, who specialize in old-time Appalachian folk, and talent from the North Allegheny School District, including the grade-school troupe of The N.A. Fiddlers and singer/songwriter/music teacher Maddie Arnold
- The food: local vendors including Franktuary and Saucy Mamas
- The cause: Pennsylvania Keystone Chapter of the National MS Society, which provides financial and emotional assistance to those living with multiple sclerosis