- $40 for two tickets to see Carl Palmer (up to $70 value)
- When: Thursday, November 20, at 7 p.m. or 9 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Known for: his majestic percussive work with prog-rock supergroup Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
- Hailed as: one of the 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time by Rolling Stone
- What to expect from the show: adventurous reworkings of some of ELP’s most beloved instrumentals—including “Tarkus” and “Trilogy”—mixed with hypnotic video projections
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.