- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections A–F or Q–V (up to $71.40 value)
- $53 for one G-Pass for seating in sections J–L (up to $61.05 value)
- $78 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra rows CC–MM (up to $115.30 value)
- $84 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra rows P–U (up to $125.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Music Magic Mast Mast Kailaiyaan
- The Music: Some of the best Bollywood songs of the new millennium, such as “Chaiyya Chaiyya” from Dil Se.., “Bismil” from Haider, and “Baby Doll” from Ragini MMS 2, come to life on stage.
- The Maestros: Sukhwinder Singh and Kanika Kapoor—two of the biggest names in Bollywood—sing the songs they made immortal.
- The Movies: Even if you aren’t intimately familiar with Bollywood, you’ve heard their voices in such crossover hits as Slumdog Millionaire, Monsoon Wedding, and Roy.
- The Moves: Finally, these visionaries push movie stars aside and perform all their hits and spectacular dance moves themselves.
- The Magic: The whole show comes together with a thrilling display of lights and pyrotechnics.