What You'll Get
- $15 for one general admission ticket on Thursday, November 5, at 7 p.m. at Mayslake Peabody Estate (up to $25 value)
- $15 for one general admission ticket on Saturday, November 14, at 7:30 p.m. at Merit School of Music, Gottlieb Hall (up to $25 value)
Music of Joseph Schwantner
- The Theme: Both concerts celebrate the launch of flautist Jennie Brown’s new album, Looking Back: Flute Music of Joseph Schwantner, which is the first compilation of works for flute by Pulitzer Prize winning American composer Joseph Schwantner. Additional works on the program include Stravinsky’s Soldier’s Tale, Dvorak Romance for violin and piano, and works by Roosevelt University faculty member Stacy Garrop and Pulitzer Prize winner Caroline Shaw
- The Chamber Ensembles: Chicago-based Picosa is a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional chamber music ensemble of flute, clarinet, violin, cello, and piano.
- The Community: Through Picosa’s Interludes Chamber Ensemble Program, students from York Community High School in Elmhurst will perform on November 5 at 6:30 p.m. prior to the concert.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on the day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.