- One ticket to Driving Miss Daisy
- When: select dates, January 30–February 22
- Where: Music Theatre of Connecticut
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for center seating for evening shows (up to $50 value)
- $20 for side seating for evening shows (up to $40 value)
- $20 for center seating for matinee shows (up to $40 value)
- $15 for side seating for matinee shows (up to $30 value)
Driving Miss Daisy
Set in the South amid massive societal changes, Driving Miss Daisy tells the tale of a stubborn, elderly woman and her compassionate African-American chauffeur. Originally a play by Alfred Uhry, it won a Pulitzer Prize before making the leap to the silver screen and nabbing four Academy Awards, as well as a spot on the curriculum of nationwide drivers’-education classes. The script warms the heart as friendship softens the professional relationship between Miss Daisy and her driver, exploring timeless themes of tolerance and compassion.
Music Theatre of Connecticut
Since being founded in 1987, the Music Theatre of Connecticut has filled each season with Equity productions steered by Broadway professionals. These experienced actors include the co-founders Kevin Connors, who's had over 30 years composing and directing Off-Broadway shows such as Jukebox Saturday Night and Babes Over Broadway, and fellow co-founder and managing director Jim Schilling, who's helmed professional MTC productions such as Some Enchanted Evening.