- One ticket to The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)
- When: select dates and times; February 19–March 1
- Where: Music Valley Events Center
- Seating: best available
- Dinner begins 90 minutes before showtime; for purchasers of show-only options, doors open 30 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for one show-only ticket (up to $22 value)
- $25 for one dinner theater ticket (up to $40 value)
- Dinner includes a choice of spaghetti with meat sauce or chicken fettuccine alfredo with garlic toast, a garden salad, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage (soda, tea, water, and coffee)
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) shatters any preconceptions about the dryness of Shakespeare by zipping through all 37 of the bard’s plays in 90 minutes, playfully reducing complex plots to their constituent parts. The pared down storytelling simultaneously reveals the archetypal resonances between the works while humorously making light of the prolific playwright’s commonly recycled plot elements such as mistaken identity, dramatic last-act deaths, and tyrannical kings who forced their courts to rhyme in every sentence. The three-person cast engages patrons with high-energy interaction, tearing down the fourth wall with gleeful abandon to talk to audiences and pull showgoers into their madcap scenes.
Imaginary Theatre Company
"Actors love to act." This simple fact is what defines Imaginary Theatre Company, a collective dedicated to giving its members opportunities to perform in front of audiences not made up of stuffed animals. Often choosing to perform lesser known or "actor's dream" productions, they give audiences the chance to see hard to find shows.