All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Musical Thrones, starting from $38
- Seating: center, left, or right
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Musical Thrones: A Parody of Ice and Fire
- The Plot: Humor isn’t easy to come by in Westeros—what with all the plotting, power grabs, and beheadings. In this twisted sendup of Game of Thrones, however, laughter and music are as common as war and misery. The show leaves no stone untouched, exploring all of the hit show’s themes which includes the notorious violence, stories of betrayal, manipulation, and sex scandals.
- Written and composed by: Jon and Al Kaplan who composed the long-running Silence! The Musical
- What to expect: to sing and dance along with Daenery and her dragons, along with the members of the Lannister and Stark families
The Fine Print