All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in far right or left orchestra or front balcony (up to $43 value)
- $32 for one ticket for seating in right or left orchestra or center orchestra (up to $54 value)
Musical Thrones: A Parody of Ice and Fire
- What: a for-fans, by-fans musical extravaganza that hysterically details seven seasons of epic fantasy
- Who: the comedy writers behind “Silence! A Musical”, Jon and Al Kaplan bring to the series to life with a cast of just five actors and one dragon
- How—much blood: Plenty! Nothing graphic, but plenty of the violence, power struggles, and sex fans have come to expect
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.