What You'll Get
- $35 for one Sunday pass, valid for the concerts, tattoo show, and car show (up to $51.47 value)
MUSINK Tattoo & Music Festival (Sunday)
- Circa Survive: These veterans of the emo and hardcore scene first made a splash with 2006’s Juturna, and scored raves with 2010’s Blue Sky Noise (featuring lyrics written during singer Anthony Green’s voluntary stay in a mental institution). They continue to mix prog-rock exploration with indie rock on their latest, Descensus.
- Atreyu: A product of the rap-metal movement of the early 2000s, this metalcore quintet melts faces with warped riffs, pounding drums, and blistering vocals. After a lengthy hiatus following their fifth critically acclaimed album, 2009’s Damned, they returned with a vengeance in 2015 with the aptly named Long Live.
- Face to Face: Led by frontman Trever Keith, Face to Face slays any notion of conformity with music written on their own terms and a tour bus that drives on the wrong side of the road. The punks broke out in the mid-‘90s with their hit “Disconnected,” and despite several lineup changes over the years, they’ve kept churning out albums, including 2013’s Three Chords and a Half Truth and a new release set for later this year.
- Tattoo artists attending on Sunday include Robert Atkinson, Nikko Hurtado, Oliver Peck, Franco Vescovi, Carlos Torres, Norm, Baba, Corey Miller, and GTC’s Tattooland.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 3/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not Valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.