- $129 for a three-day general-admission pass, valid for the concerts, tattoo show, and car show
- $49 for a one-day pass, valid for the concerts, tattoo show, and car show
Each presale ticket will include a festival poster signed by Travis Barker.
MUSINK Tattoo & Music Festival
- Snoop Dogg (Friday): From Dr. Dre protégé to household name, Snoop became an industry unto himself with hip-hop classics such as “Gin and Juice” and “Drop It Like It’s Hot,” delivered in his signature laid-back, laconic drawl.
- Transplants (Friday): This rap-rock supergroup—featuring Tim Armstrong of Rancid/Operation Ivy fame, Travis Barker of Blink-182/Travis Barker fame, and rapper Skinhead Rob—returns with new material and hits such as “Diamonds and Guns.”
- Deftones (Saturday): Alt-metal? Post-hardcore? Prog metal? Psych-Space-Rap-Metal? The Grammy-winning Deftones have stayed defiantly tough to peg in the decades since they dropped 1995’s Adrenaline—a trait that has caused some to call them “the Radiohead of metal.” Get psyched for a set full of LOUD-soft-LOUD classics and sneak peeks into their upcoming album.
- Taking Back Sunday (Saturday): Founded by melodic-hardcore hero Eddie Reyes of The Movielife, this platinum-selling, New York–based emo outfit broke into the mainstream with 2006’s “MakeDamnSure” and stayed there with each successive album, including 2014’s Happiness Is.
- Circa Survive (Sunday): These veterans of the emo and hardcore scene first made a splash with 2006’s Juturna, and scored raves with 2010’s Blue Sky Noise (featuring lyrics written during singer Anthony Green’s voluntary stay in a mental institution). They continue to mix prog-rock exploration with indie rock on their latest, Descensus.
- Also Appearing: Atreyu (Sunday) | Face to Face (Sunday)
- Tattoo artists attending include Robert Atkinson, Nikko Hurtado, Oliver Peck, Franco Vescovi, Carlos Torres, Norm, Bab, Corey Miller, GTC’s Tattooland, and more
OC Fair and Event Center
88 Fair Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626