$10 for one all-access Mustang Days pass ($80 value)
Passes grant access to all of the following games:
Friday, February 5
- Women’s basketball vs. Nipissing at 6 p.m., men’s basketball vs. Nipissing at 8 p.m.
Saturday, February 6
- Women’s volleyball vs. York at noon/12 p.m., men’s game vs. York at 2 p.m.
- Men’s hockey vs. Windsor at 4 p.m.: charity game of the weekend
- Women’s basketball vs. Laurentian at 6 p.m., men’s game vs. Laurentian at 8 p.m.
Sunday, February 7
- Women’s volleyball vs. Nipissing at 1 p.m., men’s game vs. Nipissing at 3 p.m.
- Women’s hockey vs. Brock at 4 p.m.
Consistent winners of multiple provincial championships, the Western Mustangs charge the fields, courts, pools, rinks, and mats of their opponents in an endless pursuit of victory. Clad in purple, silver, and white, student athletes across more than 30 men's and women's varsity programs—including badminton, baseball, curling, hockey, and squash, among others—regularly rake in titles. Just for example, the cheerleading squad absolutely dominated from 1985 to 2006, winning 22 consecutive crowns before picking the streak back up two years later. In addition, the football team has appeared in the most Vanier Cup national championships of any team, making it to the title game 12 times and winning six times. During games, the massive university marching band plays along with the action, keeping the crowd going with the Western Mustangs Fight Song and shouting trick-play calls through their tubas.