Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. You’re there with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to My Big Gay Italian Funeral
- Where: Saint Luke’s Theatre
- When: September 8–October 20
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all the available options. <p>
- $49 for the orchestra section, rows B–L (a $79.25 value)
- $69 for the premium section, rows A, G, or J (a $108.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
My Big Gay Italian Funeral
**_My Big Gay Italian Funeral_ promo video**
####The Plot Picking up where the off-Broadway hit musical _My Big Gay Italian Wedding_ left off, _My Big Gay Italian Funeral_ takes dysfunctional family high jinks to the dark side of the honeymoon in a new soap-operatic farce. Newlywed Anthony’s father, Joe, has just passed away. Even worse is the oncoming wake, where Anthony must begrudgingly reunite with his estranged brother and endure bickering family members. Favorite characters from the _Wedding_ return to pay their respects, along with a fresh cast of outspoken loonies. ####The Cast With three Daytime Emmy Awards for his behind-the-scenes work on soap opera _One Life to Life_, _My Big Gay_ saga mastermind and returning leading man, Anthony J. Wilkinson, milks his outlandish drama expertise for laughs. _Wedding_ alum Marissa Perry, recently seen as Tracy Turnblad in Broadway's _Hairspray_, and Tony Award winning producer Hugh Hysel revise their roles as Maria and Maurizio. Wrangling the thespians with a spaghetti-noodle lasso is director and two-time Daytime Emmy Award winner Sonia Blangiardo, who shares the show's flair for soap operas after working in the business for over 25 years on such shows as _As the World Turns_, _One Life to Live_, and _All My Children_.