Future musical-theater performers are easily identified at birth due to their multi-octave crying and graceful bows as they emerge from the womb. Check out how far these toddling entertainers have come with this Groupon.
- My Big Gay Italian Wedding
- When: Saturdays at 8 p.m., June 22–August 24
- Where: St. Luke's Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available showtimes.
- $49 for seating in orchestra rows A–L (up to a $77.75 value)
- $69 for premium seating in orchestra rows A, G, or J (up to a $107.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
My Big Gay Italian Wedding
My Big Gay Italian Wedding promo video**
My Big Gay Italian Wedding tells the musically comedic tale of a wedding gone awry, with best-laid plans turning into farcical fiasco for Andrew and Anthony, two soon-to-be newlyweds attempting to keep their sanity among sabotaging exes and needling mothers. With a ruthless pursuit of hilarity and musical numbers that convince toes to tap even after a long day of foot crocheting, this critically adored off-Broadway production sports a stellar cast of stardusted faves, including Daytime Emmy Award-winner Anthony J. Wilkinson and Brett Douglas from One Life to Live. Regular celebrity-guest appearances, which have included Lance Bass and Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl, keep audiences guessing about which cast members are supposed to be on stage and which have simply gotten lost on their way from the lobby. The show's exuberance led Paper's Mickey Boardman to declare, "From now on you can keep your Shakespeare and Ibsen because I'll be kiki-ing and carrying on with the crazy cast of characters at St. Luke's. I loved it."