- $47 for one ticket to see My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy! (up to $68.50 value)
- When: select dates, April 8–May 10
- Where: Theatre Three
- Seating: VIP in the front rows
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Performed by Long Island native, actor and comedian Peter Fogel
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Soloman’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.