- $45 for one ticket to My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy! (up to $72 value)
- When: select dates, August 12–28
- Where: Montgomery Theater
- Seating: front orchestra
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the seating chart
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Solomon’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.