What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in sections 117–123 (up to $49.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- For ADA seating, inform box office personnel upon redemption – limited availability
- 98 Degrees: Heirs to the NKOTB throne, the brotherly duo Nick and Drew Lachey, along with Justin Jeffre and Jeff Timmons, weren’t a prepackaged product of producers—they were simply fine vocalists with a penchant for four-part harmonies. Now back in full force, the group will unleash mega hits such as “Because of You,” “I Do,” and “The Hardest Thing,” plus new tracks off 2013’s 2.0.
- O-Town: After forming on ABC’s Making the Band, this four-piece went triple-platinum thanks to hits like “All or Nothing.” Now back with the single “Skydive” and their first new album in 12 years, Lines & Circles, O-Town will launch into grown-up versions of their signature romantic ballads.
- Ryan Cabrera: This Dallas-bred heartthrob got your attention with 2001’s “On the Way Down,” then kept your attention by breaking Audrina Partridge’s heart on The Hills; expect early hits and new tracks from his latest EP, Wake Up Beautiful.
- Dream: In 2001, this female quartet saw their debut album go platinum thanks to chart-climbers such as “He Loves U Not” and “This Is Me.” Now, the original gals are back in the studio, working on a new album.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, inform box office personnel upon redemption - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.