On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this GrouponLive deal.
- Speakeasy! A Roaring Twenties Murder Mystery dinner show
- When: 6:30 p.m. on select dates, May 16–August 16
- Where: Mysteriously Yours Dinner Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees, including HST and gratuity on the meal, a cocktail, and a three-course dinner.
- Click here to view the menu.
- $118 for two tickets (up to $190 value)
- $235 for four tickets (up to $380 value)
- $350 for six tickets (up to $570 value)
Speakeasy! A Roaring Twenties Murder Mystery
The time: Prohibition Era. The place: a highbrow nightclub in New York City. The crime: murder. The suspects: everybody. Film stars, scar-faced mobsters, and a hard-boiled detective cross paths in Speakeasy! A Roaring Twenties Murder Mystery, the newest interactive murder mystery from Mysteriously Yours Dinner Theatre. Was the culprit Knuckles, a hired slab of muscle in the employ of Al Capone? Or was it the club's owner, a retired actress named East Side Marion? Tablemates collaborate to solve the crime—or risk being the next target.
The mystery is written for adult audiences and includes some sexual innuendos and double entendres; may not be suitable for younger viewers.
Mysteriously Yours Dinner Theatre
Professional actors help audiences sharpen their sleuthing skills during murder-mystery dinners at Mysteriously Yours Dinner Theatre. After dining on three-course meals, guests band together to solve murder mysteries full of unexpected and humorous plot twists. The two-hour caper ends when the detective, with the help of the audience, solve the mystery. Prizes are awarded to guests who correctly unravel the mystery.