What You'll Get
- $57 for one VIP admission (up to $94.07 value)
- When: Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays at 7:30 p.m., May 29–September 4
- VIP admission includes early seating at 7 p.m., a meal, a mug, and “bribe money”
Mystery Dinner of Williamsburg
- The Mystery: a family-friendly whodunnit set at a 1940s radio show, with performers scattered throughout the audience. VIP audience members will receive “bribe money” to bribe the actors for clues.
- The Comedy: provided by this ridiculous collection of victims, culprits, and suspects
- The Dinner: soup, salad, and a choice of beef brisket, chicken, or pasta. A slice of cake wraps the whole thing up.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 1 week in advance. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.