What You'll Get
Choose Between Three Options
- $28 for one G-Pass for seating in the second tier (up to $55.40 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass for seating in the third tier (up to $44.10 value)
- $17 for one G-Pass for seating in the fourth tier (up to $28.25 value)$
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mystic India The World Tour: The Bollywood Experience
- The Theme: Bollywood, the film capital of India
- The Show: a multihued performance of both traditional and contemporary dance, acrobatics, and special effects that pay homage to multiple Bollywood films
- The Costumes: more than 1,000 one-of-a-kind ensembles that took two years to complete
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.