- $17 for one G-Pass to N Y g(EE) - Larry g(EE)’s New Year’s Eve Blowout (up to a $34.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: South Side Music Hall
- Section: general admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
N Y g(EE) - Larry g(EE)’s New Year’s Eve Blowout
Larry g(EE) – "Yo Mama"
* The sound: original set of horn fueled modern stompers with traces of Stax records soul and a special party set featuring R&B and funk covers from Motown groove to modern hits * The feel: like starting the New Year in the funky past and the funky future at the same funky time * Where you've seen Larry g(EE): at South by Southwest, opening for Sean "Diddy" Combs and Bootsy Collins, performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live * What music blog [Under the Gun](http://gr.pn/16GOTgw) says of the single "Yo Mama": "We dare you to find anything to hate about [it]" * What's with the parenthesis, Larry g(EE)?: he knows it catches the eye, since he has a degree in PR; also, Kenny G. beat Larry g(EE) to the singular G * Other acts sending off 2013: Party Police and Rich Girls
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.