What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to see My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Seating, Venue, and Showtime Options
- Seating in rows K–Q at The Oncenter Carrier Theater on Tuesday, March 24, or Wednesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $48 value)
- Seating in rows P–ZZ of orchestra section A or C at Broome County Forum on Sunday, March 29, at 3 p.m. (up to $47 value)
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp—introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Solomon’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life—one that audience members are probably all too familiar with. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Present valid ID at Will Call on day of show to receive tickets. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.