- $29 for one ticket to see My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Seating, Venue, and Showtime Options
- Seating in rows K–Q at The Oncenter Carrier Theater on Tuesday, March 24, or Wednesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $48 value)
- Seating in rows P–ZZ of orchestra section A or C at Broome County Forum on Sunday, March 29, at 3 p.m. (up to $47 value)
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp—introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Solomon’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life—one that audience members are probably all too familiar with. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.